Helpusgetthere@2xHELP US GET THERE!  Our ministry to youth & families in Cologne is made possible through the generous gifts of individuals and churches.  We see these people as an integral part of our team helping us to live and serve youth & families here in Cologne.

CURRENT SUPPORT GOAL  |  March 2015  |  Right now we have 80% of our needed monthly support pledged.  The remaining 20% is very important, it helps pay for our health insurance and medical expenses!  Our prayer goal is to raise an additional $1,180 of monthly support to get us up to 100%.

HOW TO HELP  |  Every financial gift makes a difference, no matter how large or small!  If you feel like God is moving you to make a special gift or be a part of our regular support team you can do this in one of the following ways. All donations go directly towards our ministry and are tax-deductible.

1.BEE DIRECT EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) is the easiest way to give regularly.  Please view (or print out) a BEE Direct Brochure for more details on how to set this up.

2.ONLINE DONATIONS are secure and easy to make.  Be sure to find our name in the drop down menu.  You can also set up recurring donations this way.

3.TRADITIONAL GIVING BY MAIL:  Please print our Giving Slip and send your check made out to BEE WORLD to the following address.  Please note our name, Jared and Lori Bridges, and our account # 001050 on a separate piece of paper.

BEE WORLD
P.O. Box 1329
Monument, CO 80132
Tel.: (719) 488-4121

Comments are closed.